Rule to move all correspondence about some subject to the specific folder
Outlook 2013 offers two different ways to create a rule:
First way: a handful of ways to create a rule:
On the Home tab, in the Move group, click Rules and then select Create Rule...:
In the Create Rule dialog box:
- In the When I get e-mail with all of the selected conditions group, check the Subject contains checkbox and type the search text (for this example, SAP)
- In the Do the following group, check the Move the item to folder check box and choose the folder using the Select Folder button:
To use another options, you can click the Advanced Options... button and use Rules Wizard.
Second way: To create a rule using the Rules Wizard, do the following:
1. Do one of the following:
- On the File tab, in the Info view, click the Manage Rules & Alerts button:
- On the Home tab, in the Move group, click Rules and then select Manage Rules
2. In the Rules and Alerts dialog box, choose New Rule....
3. Choose the Move messages with specific words in the subject to a folder option, click Next >:
5. Click OK when you finish adding the phrases to the search text and then click Next > to choose your action.
7. You probably don't want any exceptions, so click Next > again, name your rule, and click Finish.