Rule to copy all correspondence on some subject to the specific folder
To create the rule like this one, do the following:
1. Do one of the following:
- On the File tab, in the Info view, click the Manage Rules & Alerts button:
- On the Home tab, in the Move group, click Rules and then select Manage Rules
2. In the Rules and Alerts dialog box, choose New Rule...:
3. Choose the Apply rule on messages I receive option and click Next >.
4. Choose the condition with specific words in the subject and click specific words in the Step 2 text box. For this example, add officetooltips tip and ott tip to the search text:
5. Click OK when you finish adding the phrases to the search text and then click Next > to choose your action.
6. Choose move a copy to the specified folder in Step 1, then click specified in Step 2 and choose the OfficeToolTips folder and click Next >:
7. You probably don't want any exceptions, so click Next > again, name your rule, and click Finish.