How to change columns to rows and vice versa
Do the following:
1. Highlight the data that you want to change in your spreadsheet:
- The column that you want to change to a row
- The row that you want to change to a column
- The data range in which you want to change columns and rows.
2. To copy selected information in the clipboard, do one of the following:
- Select Edit -> Copy
- Right-click in the selection and choose Copy in the popup menu
- Click Ctrl+C.
3. Select the cell where you want to place the changed information.
4. To paste changed information, do one of the following:
- Select Edit -> Paste Special...
- Right-click and choose Paste Special... in the popup menu.
5. In the Paste Special dialog box, check the Transpose checkbox and then click OK: