How to view the total number of responses to the meeting request
To check the responses to your meeting request, follow the following steps:
1. Click the Calendar icon in the Navigation bar to open the calendar:
2. Select the item you want to check and open it:
- If you didn’t receive any response to your meeting request email, you see:
- If you got all or some email replies from the intended meeting participants, you see
the total numbers of invited:
- who accepted the meeting request;
- who declined the meeting request;
- who sent the tentative response:
- Only the meeting organizer can find out who agreed to attend a certain meeting.
- The organizer can change responses by checking the participant name in the meeting request and changing the status (see How to check responses to meeting request).