How to check responses to meeting request
To check the status of responses to your meeting request, follow these steps:
1. Click the Calendar icon in the Navigation bar to open calendar:
2. Select the item you want to check.
3. Open Tracking by doing one of the following:
- Under Calendar Tools, on the Attendees tab, click the Tracking button:
- Double-click on the meeting item to open it and then on the Meeting tab, in the Show group, in the Tracking list, select View Tracking Status:
In the opened tracking list you will see the list of people you invited with their responses to your invitation:
- Only the meeting organizer can find out who has agreed to attend a certain meeting.
- Organizer can change responses by checking the names on the meeting request and choosing item:
- Tracking button works only for Meeting request, not for Appointment.
See also this tip in French: Comment vérifier les réponses à une demande de réunion.