How print multiple emails to a single pdf file
It is easy to print selected emails to one pdf file for future use.
To do so, do the following:
1. Select messages that you want to save in one pdf file.
2. On the File tab, click Print (or click Ctrl+P):
- In the Printer drop-down list, select Microsoft Print to PDF
- if necessary, click the Print Options button if you want to change any of them such as possibility to print all attachments:
- Click Preview to see which pages and how they would be printed to the pdf file.
3. Click Print and then in the Save Print Outputs As dialog box:
- enter the name of the new file
- choose the location
- click Save.