Creating picture charts
To convert a data series to pictures, follow these steps:
1. Start with a column or bar chart (either standard or 3-D).
2. Select the data series. Do one of the following:
- Right-click in the data series and choose Format Data Series... in the popup menu:
- Excel displays the Chart Tools, adding the Design and Format tabs:
On the Format tab, in the Current Selection group, click the Format Selection icon:
3. On the Format Data Series task pane, in the Fill group, choose the Picture or texture fill option:
4. In the Insert picture from group, choose a way to insert picture.
You'll probably find that you need to play around with the settings to make your graphics work out the way you'd like.