Attaching a Business Card to a message
To share your contact information with others using a vCard, follow next steps:
1. In Outlook, open the People folder:
2. Select the contact item you want to send:
3. Do one of the following:
- On the Home, in the Share group, select the Forward Contact list and then
choose As a Business Card:
- Right-click the contact and choose Forward Contact -> As a Business Card:
Outlook inserts the vCard into the message:
4. Complete the message as you normally would and click Send.
See also this tip in French: Joindre une carte de visite à un message.