Print column headers or spreadsheet labels on every page
For example, when you print an Excel spreadsheet on several pages, you can't see column headers or labels on the second and following pages:
To print column headers or labels on every page, do the following:
1. On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click Print Titles:
2. In the Page Setup dialog box, on the Sheet tab, in the Print titles section:
- choose rows you want to print on every page in the Rows to repeat at top field;
- choose columns you want to print on every page in the Columns to repeat at left field.
For example, for the selected rows $1:$4 you will get:
- If you want to print row and column labels, you can check the Row and column headings
- If you want to print Gridlines, you can check the Gridlines checkbox, for example:
See also this tip in French: Imprimer des en-têtes de colonnes ou des étiquettes de feuille de calcul sur chaque page.