Adding watermarks to workbook
To add a watermark, follow these steps:
1. On the View tab, in the Workbook Views group, click Page Layout :
2. Click the center section of the header:
3. Under Header & Footer Tools , on the Design tab, in the Header & Footer Elements group, click Picture :
4. In the Insert Pictures dialog box, choose the picture you want to become a watermark.
5. Click outside the header to see your watermark.
To center the image in the middle of the page, click the center section of the header and add some carriage returns before the
You'll need to experiment to determine the number of carriage returns required to push the image into the body of the worksheet.
If you need to adjust the image (for example, make it lighter), do the following:
- Click the center section of the header.
Header & Footer Tools
, on the
group, in the
Header & Footer Elements
dialog box, you can do an additional changes: