Adding watermarks to workbook
To add a watermark, follow these steps:
1. On the View tab, in the Workbook Views group, click Page Layout:
2. Click the center section of the header:
3. Under Header & Footer Tools, on the Design tab, in the Header & Footer Elements group, click Picure:
4. In the Insert Pictures dialog box, choose the picture you want to add like a watermark.
5. Click outside the header to see your watermark.
- To center the image in the middle of the page, click the center section of the header and add some carriage returns before the &[Picture] code.
You'll need to experiment to determine the number of carriage returns required to push the image into the body of the worksheet.
- If you need to adjust the image (for example, make it lighter), do the following:
- click the center section of the header
- under Header & Footer Tools, on the Design group, in the Header & Footer Elements group, click Format Picture:
- In the Format Picture dialog box, make changes you want: