How to change color for the table borders in PowerPoint
In PowerPoint for Microsoft 365, you just need two simple steps:
1. Select color and style for the border.
2. Draw or select the border.
To do that, select table or any (several) cells in the table and follow the next steps:
1. On the Table Design tab, in the Draw Borders group:
- Select the Border style:
- Select the Border weight:
- Select the Border color:
2. Do one of the following:
2.1. Draw the border where you want:
- After selecting border style or color, the Draw Table button is automatically checked,
- or if all that you want is selected already, just click the Draw Table button by yourself:
After any of these actions, your cursor will be changed to the pencil .
Now, draw the border where you need it. For example:
2.2. Choose the border style for the selected cells (or one cell or the table) - on the Table Design tab, in the Table Styles group, select the border:
Remove bordersTo remove cell borders, do one of the following:
- On the Table Design tab, in the Draw Borders group, click the Eraser button:
Then remove borders you need.
- Select the cell or cells you want to remove the border from.
Then on the Table Design tab, in the Table Styles group, on the Borders menu, click No Border:
See also this tip in French: Comment changer la couleur des bordures de la table dans PowerPoint.