How to use 3D oval shape for numbering in PowerPoint
See also numbering list.
To create a numbering list like the one above, do the following:
1. On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, select Shapes:
2. In the Shapes list, from the Basic Shapes group, choose the Oval shape:
3. After pasting this shape into your slide, format it:
3.1. To change the size of your shape, do one of the following:
- Under Drawing Tools, on the Format tab, in the Size group, change width and height of the selected shape:
- Right-click on the shape and choose Size and Position... in the popup menu:
In the Format Shape pane, on the Shape Options tab, in the Size & Properties group, in the Size section, change width and height in the appropriate fields:
3.2. To change the color, on the Format Shape pane, on the Shape Options tab:
- In the Fill & Line group:
- In the Fill section, select color you prefer:
- In the Line section, select color you prefer.
- In the Effect group, in 3-D Format section, select width and height in the Width and
After all these changes, the cube will look like:
4. For more interesting result, add labels to that shape by any of the following ways:
a) Add the text box under the shape:
- just double-click on it and enter text (in this example, 7):
- rotate that shape like you want:
b) Add new shapes, for example, add new oval shapes with other color:
You can copy the shape and just change colors, text and rotation.