Rule to move all correspondence about some subject to the specific folder
Outlook 2016 offers two different ways to create a rule:
First way: a handful of ways to create a rule:
On the Home tab, in the Move group, click Rules and then select Create Rule... :
In the Create Rule dialog box:
- In the When I get e-mail with all of the selected conditions group, check the Subject contains checkbox and type the search text (for this example, SAP )
- In the Do the following group, check the Move the item to folder check box and choose the folder using the Select Folder button:
To use another options, you can click the Advanced Options... button and use Rules Wizard .
Second way: To create a rule using the Rules Wizard , do the following:
1. Do one of the following:
tab, in the
view, click the
Manage Rules & Alerts
tab, in the
and then select
Manage Rules & Alerts...
2. In the Rules and Alerts dialog box, choose New Rule... .
3. Choose the Move messages with specific words in the subject to a folder option, click Next > :
5. Click OK when you finish adding the phrases to the search text and then click Next > to choose your action.
7. You probably don't want any exceptions, so click Next > again, name your rule, and click Finish .
See also this tip in French: Règle pour déplacer toute la correspondance avec des mots spécifiques dans l'objet au dossier spécifique .