Attaching Business Cards to All Outgoing Messages
To attach vCard to every message, follow next steps:
1. To open the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, do one of the following:
In the new e-mail message, on the
tab, in the
group, click the
list and then select
In the Outlook Options dialog box, choose the Mail tab and then click the Signatures... button:
2. In the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, on the E-mail Signature tab, do the following:
2.1. Under Select signature to edit , click the New button or the Edit button, if you want to change the signature.
2.2. Under Edit signature :
- Enter a text which you want to add in every new message.
Insert Business Card
dialog box, choose the
you want to add in every message and then click
2.3. Under Choose default signature :
- Choose an e-mail account if necessary, in the E-mail account list.
- Choose a name of new signature with vCard in the New messages list.
- Choose a name of new signature with vCard in the Replies/forwards list, if you want to add vCard in every replies and forwards.
4. Click OK twice.