Simple combination chart
For example, if you have two different volumes (e.g., the Volume of sales and the product Price) and you want to see them in one chart:
To create one chart for this data, follow these steps:
1. Select the data range (in this example, cells B3:D13).
2. On the Insert tab, in the Charts group, click the Insert Combo Chart button:
3. In the Insert Combo Chart list, choose Clustered Column - Line in Secondary Axis:
4. Modify this chart.
- If you prefer to use another chart type instead of proposed by Excel, do the following:
- Select the data series your want to change.
- Right-click on the selection and choose Change Series Chart
Type... in the popup menu:
- In the Change Chart Type dialog box, select the appropriate chart type for
the data series:
- How to add the next data series with another axis, see Combining several charts into one chart.
See also this tip in French: Comment créer le graphique de combinaison simple.