Saving changes to existing workbooks
Simply follow any of these procedures:
- On the File tab, click Save, or Save As, or Save a Copy.
- Click the Save or (if the workbook saved on OneDrive or another
network folder) button on the Quick Access Toolbar.
See more about adding commands to the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Press Ctrl+S.
- Press Alt+Shift+F2.
It is important to save a workbook periodically as you work.
1. On the File tab, click Options.
2. On the Save tab, under Save Documents, click the Save AutoRecover information every checkbox:
In the minutes box, use the arrows to select a time or type a time for how often Excel is to save your document.
3. Click OK to close the dialog box.
See also this tip in French: Enregistrement des modifications dans les classeurs existants.