Review tracked changes
Excel can maintain and display information about how a worksheet was changed. To turn on the Highlight Changes, do the following:
1. On the Review tab, in the Changes group, click the Track Changes button:
2. In the Track Changes list, choose Hightlight Changes to display the Highlight Changes dialog box:
3. Check in the Track changes while editing checkbox and select all checkboxes if you want to see all changes.
To work through the tracked changes in a workbook, follow these steps:
1. On the Review tab, in the Changes group, click the Track Changes button and then choose Accept or Reject Changes to display the Select Changes to Accept or Reject dialog box:
2. Select or clear the When check box, the Who check box, and the Where check box, as appropriate, and use their options to specify which changes you want to review.
3. Click the OK button to close the Select Changes to Accept or Reject dialog box. Excel displays the Accept or Reject Changes dialog box and selects the first cell that contains a change that matches the details you specified:
4. Click the Accept button to accept this change or the Reject button to reject this change, and move on to the next change. Alternatively, click the Accept All button to accept all the remaining changes, or click the Reject All button to reject all the remaining changes, without reviewing them further.
5. After reviewing the changes, click the Close button to close the Accept or Reject Changes dialog box.
If you set Excel to log the changes on a separate worksheet, display the History worksheet to get an overview of the changes to the workbook in the current editing session.