Using Pie Charts and Doughnut Charts in Excel
For example, if you have several companies that operate in one business, you can submit a part of every company in this business:
After the merger of some companies have received:
To create one chart of this data, follow these steps:
1. Select the first data range (in this example B5:C10).
2. On the Insert tab, in the Charts group, select the Pie and Doughnut button and then choose Doughnut:
3. Right-click in the chart area. In the popup menu select Select Data...:
4. In the Select Data Source dialog box, click the Add button:
5. In the Edit Series dialog box, select the second data range (in this example C14:C22):
After adding new data series your doughnut chart can be like this:
You can then make any other adjustments to get the look you desire.
Permission is granted for article quotations from OfficeToolTips, provided the direct link to the source articlehttp://www.officetooltips.com/excel 2016/tips/using pie charts and doughnut charts in excel.html