How to make lists in arabic to show from right to left
To create a multilevel list with custom numbering, for example with orientation from right to left, do the following:
1. On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the Multilevel List button and then choose Define New Multilevel List...:
2. In the Define new Multilevel List dialog box choose the second level:
3. Delete formatting up to the first level:
4. Add the first level number after second level formatting:
5. Create other formattings (see Creating numbered lists).
6. Click OK and see new multilevel list.
Permission is granted for article quotations from OfficeToolTips, provided the direct link to the source articlehttp://www.officetooltips.com/word 2016/tips/how to make lists in arabic to show from right to left.html