Show or Hide Enhanced ScreenTips
To do this, follow next steps:
1. On the File tab, click the Options button:
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, on the General tab click the ScreenTip Style drop-down arrow, and choose one of the following settings:
- Show Feature Descriptions In ScreenTips to display larger ScreenTips with the tool button name and an explanation of its function.
- Don't Show Feature Descriptions In ScreenTips to display only the tool button name.
- Don't Show ScreenTips to display neither enhanced nor standard ScreenTips.
3. Click OK.
Permission is granted for article quotations from OfficeToolTips, provided the direct link to the source articlehttp://www.officetooltips.com/outlook 2016/tips/show or hide enhanced screentips.html