Rule to move all correspondence from somebody to the specific folder
In Outlook 2016 you have two ways to create this rule:
First way: a handful of ways to create a rule (to use this way, you should have a message from interested person):
1. Select a message from interested person.
2. On the Home tab, in the Move group, click Rules and then select Create Rule...:
2. In the Create Rule dialog box:
- In the When I get e-mail with all of the selected conditions group, check the From Support checkbox (Outlook 2016 displays the sender from the selected message)
- In the Do the following group, check the Move the item to folder check box and choose the folder using the Select Folder button:
To use another options, you can click the Advanced Options... button and use Rules Wizard.
Second way: To create a rule using the Rules Wizard, do the following:
1. Do one of the following:
- On the File tab, in the Info view, click the Manage Rules & Alerts button:
- On the Home tab, in the Move group, click Rules and then select Manage Rules & Alerts...:
2. In the Rules and Alerts dialog box, choose New Rule...:
3. Choose the Move messages from someone to a folder option, click Next >:
5. Choose the address and then click Next > to choose your action.
7. You probably don't want any exceptions, so click Next > again, name your rule, and click Finish.
Permission is granted for article quotations from OfficeToolTips, provided the direct link to the source articlehttp://www.officetooltips.com/outlook 2016/tips/rule to move all correspondence from somebody to the specific folder.html