How to change Desktop Alerts settings for Windows 8
1. Open the Control Panel (for more details see How to open Control Panel in Windows 8):
2. In the Control Panel, choose Ease of Access:
3. In the Control Panel\Ease of Access, choose Ease of Access Center:
4. In the Control Panel\Ease of Access\Ease of Access Center, under Explore all settings, choose Use the computer without a display:
5. In the Control Panel\Ease of Access\Ease of Access Center\Use the computer without a display, under Adjust time limits and flashing visuals, in the How long should Windows notification dialog boxes stay open? list, choose the item you prefer:
6. Click OK.
Permission is granted for article quotations from OfficeToolTips, provided the direct link to the source articlehttp://www.officetooltips.com/office 2016/tips/how to change desktop alerts settings for windows 8.html