Creating picture charts
To convert a data series to pictures, follow these steps:
1. Start with a column or bar chart (either standard or 3-D).
2. Select the data series. Do one of the following:
- Right-click in the data series and choose Format Data Series... in the popup menu:
- Excel displays the Chart Tools, adding the Design and Format tabs:
On the Format tab, in the Current Selection group, click the Format Selection icon:
3. On the Format Data Series task pane, in the Fill group, choose the Picture or texture fill option:
4. In the Insert picture from group, choose a way to insert picture.
You'll probably find that you need to play around with the settings to make your graphics work out the way you'd like.
Permission is granted for article quotations from OfficeToolTips, provided the direct link to the source articlehttp://www.officetooltips.com/excel 2016/tips/creating picture charts.html