Copy and paste only nonblank cells
One of the solutions is to use Filter:
1. Select of the cells including blank and non-blank cell that you wish to paste.
2. On the Home tab, in the Editing group, select Sort & Filter and then choose Filter (or click Ctrl+Shift+L):
3. A drop-down should appear in the first cell of your range.
Click on this drop-down.
4. De-select the (Blanks) option and then click on the OK button:
5. You can see now only non-blank cells, select them:
6. Now you can copy and paste anywhere the series of cells without blank cells:
Permission is granted for article quotations from OfficeToolTips, provided the direct link to the source articlehttp://www.officetooltips.com/excel 2016/tips/copy and paste only nonblank cells.html