Review the text formatting quickly using the Reveal Formatting task pane
This feature allows you to review quickly the font and paragraph formatting (and section formatting) used in your text.
To use Reveal Formatting, select the text for which you want to view the formatting information and press Shift+F1.
The Reveal Formatting pane will open:
- To view the formatting on a word, click on the word
- To view the formatting on more than one word of text, select the text fragment
Another, more long way to open the Reveal Formatting pane:
1. On the Home tab, in the Styles group, click the dialog box launcher:
2. In the Styles pane, click the Style Inspector button:
3. In the Style Inspector dialog box, click the Reveal Formatting button: