How to customize your Navigation Bar
Do the following:
1. On the Navigation Bar, right-click and choose Navigation Pane Options... in the popup menu:
2. On the Navigation Pane Options dialog box, you can:
- Uncheck a view that you don't want to see on the Navigation Bar.
Also you can unselect views in the popup menu:
- Change the view order by selecting a view, and then clicking Move Up or Move Down.
- Change the Font for every view by clicking on the Font button and then selecting font you prefer:
Any time you can return all changes by clicking on the Reset button.