Auto-Reply for all messages without subject
To create a rule, follow next steps:
1. Create a template with text which you want to send like Auto-Reply. See Using templates to facilitate more versatile E-mail Distribution for more details.
2. Do one of the following:
tab, in the
view, click the
Manage Rules & Alerts
tab, in the
and then select
Manage Rules & Alerts...
3. In the Rules and Alerts dialog box, choose New Rule... :
4. Choose the Apply rule on messages I receive option and click Next > .
5. Choose conditions:
- If you want to limit the list of people who send you messages, choose one or several conditions:
If you want to use this rule for all incoming messages, click the
in the information dialog box:
Select a Reply Template
dialog box, on the
list box, choose
User Templates in File System
button and choose the path to your template in the
Browse For Folder
- In the Select a Reply Template dialog box, choose the template and then click Open .
When you choose a template, click Next > .
7. Choose exceptions: select except if the subject contains specific words and click specific words in the Step 2 text box. You have to insert numbers and letters (or at least all vowel letters, because any phrase or word in the subject consists not less than one vowel letter):
8. Click Next > again, name your rule, and click Finish .
Note: For some rules it is necessary to restart Outlook.