How to create a Signature
1. Open the Tools menu and choose Options.
2. The Options dialog box opens. Click the Mail Format tab:
3. Click the Signatures... button.
4. The Signatures and Stationary dialog box opens. To create a new signature, in the E-mail Signature tab, click the New button.
5. Type your name as you want it to appear in your messages.
6. Type any additional text you want to include, such as your title, company, or contact information, and then click OK.
You can to change your signature's font, size, and style.