Outlook Auto-Archive features
To customize AutoArchive features for all folders, do the following:
1. Select Tools -> Options... to open the Options dialog box.
2. Choose the Other tab and then click the AutoArchive... button:
3. In the AutoArchive dialog box you can:
- Use the Run AutoArchive every checkbox to turn off or turn on AutoArchive.
- Indicate the frequency of running AutoArchive.
- In the Default folder settings for archiving group, determine:
- term after which messages will move to an archive,
- path and name of .pst archive.
- Apply the new settings to all folders using the Apply these settings to all folders now button.
4. Click OK twice.
See also the tip Outlook Auto-Archive folder.