Creating picture charts
To convert a data series to pictures, follow these steps:
1. Start with a column or bar chart (either standard or 3-D).
2. To open Format Data Series dialog box, do any of the following:
- Select the series and on the Layout tab, in the Current Selection group, choose
- Select Format Selection... in the popup menu:
3. In the Fill tab choose the Picture or texture fill option:
4. In the Insert from group, choose a way to insert picture.
5. Click Close to close dialog box.
You'll probably find that you need to play around with the settings to make your graphics work out the way you'd like.