Using Pie Charts and Doughnut Charts in Excel
For example, if you have several companies that operate in one business, you can submit a part of every company in this business:
After the merger of some companies have received:
To create one chart of this data, follow these steps:
1. Select the first data range (in this example A4:B10).
2. Select Insert -> Chart... to open the Chart Wizard dialog box:
Choose the Doughnut type, the Doughnut sub-type and then click Next >.
3. In the Step 2 of Chart Wizard, select the Series tab and click the Add button to add the second data range (in this example B14:B20):
Then click the Next > button.
4. In the Step 3 of Chart Wizard, hide the legend in the Legend tab, in the Data Labels tab, choose the Value checkbox and then click Next >.
5. In the Step 4 of Chart Wizard, click the Finish button:
You can then make any other adjustments to get the look you desire.