Creating picture charts
To convert a data series to pictures, follow these steps:
1. Start with a column or bar chart (either standard or 3-D).
2. Then, select the series and in the popup menu choose Format Data Series... to open dialog box:
3. In the Patterns tab click the Fill Effects... button:
4. In the Fill Effects dialog box, click the Picture tab and then click the Select Picture button to locate the graphics file that you want to use.
5. Click OK to close dialog box.
You'll probably find that you need to play around with the settings to make your graphics work out the way you'd like.