Changing a comment shape
To change the shape of a cell comment, add a command to your Drawing toolbar (to show the Drawing toolbar, select View -> Toolbars -> Drawing):
1. Select View -> Toolbars -> Customize....
2. In the Customize dialog box, on the Commands tab:
- From the Categories list, select Drawing.
- From the Commands list, select Change Shape and drag it to your Drawing toolbar.
After performing these steps, your Drawing toolbar has a new Change Shape icon:
To change the shape of a comment, do the following:
- Make sure that it is visible (right-click the cell and select Show/Hide Comments).
- Click the comment's border to select it as a Shape (or, Ctrl-click the comment to select it as a Shape).
- Click the Change Shape button on the Drawing toolbar and choose a new shape for the comment: