Special Edition Using Microsoft© Office Word 2007
January 2007, 1104 pages
Includes complete instructions and a command reference you can use to customize the Ribbon with RibbonX, even if you have little or no previous XML experience. You can also download additional RibbonX examples and an easy-to-use RibbonCustomizer utility from this book's companion web site, www.quepublishing.com/usingword2007.
This book will help you build solid skills to create the documents you need right now, and expert-level guidance for leveraging Word's most advanced features whenever you need them.
If you buy only one book on Word 2007, Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Word 2007 is the book you need.
- Come up to speed quickly with the new Word 2007 Ribbon interface
- Streamline document formatting with styles, templates, and themes
- Collaborate with others using comments and tracked changes
- Master mail merges, master documents, and other advanced features
- Manage large documents with indexes, TOCs, and automatically numbered references
- Use fields and forms to collect and manage information
- Illustrate key concepts with SmartArt diagrams
- Create and apply custom themes that control fonts, color schemes, and effects
- Manage academic research citations and generate bibliographies in any popular documentation format
About the Author
Faithe Wempen, M.A., is a Microsoft Office Master Instructor and an adjunct instructor of Computer Information Technology at Indiana University/Purdue University at Indianapolis, specializing in Microsoft Office and PC hardware. She is the author of more than 90 books on PC hardware and software, and teaches online courses in Office applications for corporate clients including Hewlett-Packard, Gateway, and Sony. She also owns and operates Sycamore Knoll Bed and Breakfast (www.sycamoreknoll.com).