Microsoft© Word 2010 Inside Out
September 2010, 912 pages
You're beyond the basics with Microsoft© Word, so dive right in and really put your content to work!
This in-depth reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds in a concise, supremely organized format.
* Master the tools to expertly organize, edit, and present your content
* Craft polished documents by using Building Blocks, Themes, and Quick Style Sets
* Apply artistic effects to pictures--without using other photo editing programs
* Add visual impact with SmartArt© diagrams, charts, pictures, and drawings
* Create tables of contents, cross-references, and indexes for complex documents
* Build online workspaces to manage and collaborate on documents
* Produce Web sites or publish a blog directly from Word 2010
* Automate document creation by using Content Controls and Microsoft© Visual Basic© for Applications (VBA)
* Fully searchable eBook
* Resources for troubleshooting documents and optimizing performance
* Links to product demos, training courses, and user communities
* Resources for integrating Word 2010 with other Microsoft© Office applications
About the Author
Katherine Murray is the author or coauthor of 40+ computer books, including Microsoft Word 2003 Inside Out and First Look 2007 Microsoft Office System. She is also a columnist on the Microsoft Office Community site on Microsoft.com.