Rule to copy all correspondence about some subject to the specific folder
Use the following steps to create this rule:
1. Select Tools -> Rules and Alerts... to display the Rules and Alerts dialog box.
2. In the Rules and Alerts dialog box, choose New Rule....
3. Choose the Check messages when they arrive option and click Next.
5. Click OK when you finish adding the phrases to the search text and then click Next to choose your action.
7. You probably don't want any exceptions, so click Next again, name your rule, and click Finish.
Permission is granted for article quotations from OfficeToolTips, provided the direct link to the source articlehttp://www.officetooltips.com/outlook 2007/tips/rule to copy all correspondence about some subject to the specific folder.html