Rule to copy all correspondence about some subject to the specific folder
To create the rule like this one, do the following:
1. Do one of the following:
- On the File tab, in the Info view, click the Manage Rules & Alerts button:
- On the Home tab, in the Move group, click Rules and then select Manage Rules & Alerts...:
2. In the Rules and Alerts dialog box, choose New Rule...:
3. Choose the Apply rule on messages I receive option and click Next >.
5. Click OK when you finish adding the phrases to the search text and then click Next > to choose your action.
7. You probably don't want any exceptions, so click Next > again, name your rule, and click Finish.
Permission is granted for article quotations from OfficeToolTips, provided the direct link to the source articlehttp://www.officetooltips.com/outlook 2016/tips/rule to copy all correspondence about some subject to the specific folder.html