How to integrate social networking accounts
The new People view provides features to help you easily work with a selected contact. To add new contacts from your social network, do the following:
1. At the bottom of the Folder pane, open the People tab, by using one of proposed ways:
- Click on the People tab (for more details see How to customize Navigation pane):
- Click on the People icon:
- Click Ctrl+3.
2. In the Folder pane, click the Connect to a social network link:
3. Select a social networking service and then click Connect to log on to that service and connect it to Outlook:
4. Click Finish.
Permission is granted for article quotations from OfficeToolTips, provided the direct link to the source articlehttp://www.officetooltips.com/outlook 2013/tips/how to integrate social networking accounts.html