How to customize your Navigation Bar
You can easily customize Outlook layout by changing views, removing some buttons or changing the order on the Navigation Bar. You can also change the order of the Outlook views on the Navigation Bar.
Do the following:
1. On the Navigation Bar, click *** and then click Navigation Options...:
2. On the Navigation Options dialog box:
- Check the Compact Navigation box to minimize Navigation Bar:
After checking that option you will see the compact view of Navigation Bar:
- Change the number for Maximum number of visible items to change how many views appear in your Navigation Bar.
- Click a view, and then click Move Up or Move Down to change the view order: