Attaching Business Cards to All Outgoing Messages
To attach vCard to every message, follow next steps:
1. To open the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, do one of the following:
- In the new e-mail message, on the Insert tab, in the Include group, click the Signature list and then select Signatures...:
- On the File tab, choose Options:
In the Outlook Options dialog box, choose the Mail tab and then click the Signatures... button:
2. In the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, on the E-mail Signature tab, do the following:
2.1. Under Select signature to edit, click the New button or the Edit button, if you want to change the signature.
2.2. Under Edit signature:
- Enter a text which you want to add in every new message.
- Click the Business Card button:
- In the Insert Business Card dialog box, choose the Contact which vCard you want to add in every message and then click OK.
2.3. Under Choose default signature:
- Choose an e-mail account if necessary, in the E-mail account list.
- Choose a name of new signature with vCard in the New messages list.
- Choose a name of new signature with vCard in the Replies/forwards list, if you want to add vCard in every replies and forwards.
4. Click OK twice.
Permission is granted for article quotations from OfficeToolTips, provided the direct link to the source articlehttp://www.officetooltips.com/outlook 2016/tips/attaching business cards to all outgoing messages.html