Microsoft© Outlook© 2010 Inside Out
July 2010, 1100 pages
You're beyond the basics, so dive right in and take control of your schedule and business communications from the inside out!
This in-depth reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds in a supremely organized format.
* Learn advanced techniques for managing e-mail and RSS features
* Connect with others in real time through voice, video, and instant messaging
* Organize and share your calendar, tasks, and notes for greater efficiency
* Use Business Contact Manager to keep track of client information
* Configure and customize Outlook 2010 with advanced set-up options
* Implement virus protection, encryption, spam filters, and other security features
* Set up a VPN, remote LAN, HTTP over RPC, and Outlook Web Access
* Create macros and custom forms with Microsoft Visual Basic© for Applications
Book website includes:
* Fully searchable eBook - plus bonus chapters
About the Author
Jim Boyce has authored or coauthored more than 45 books about computer hardware and software, including Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Plain & Simple and Microsoft Outlook Version 2002 Inside Out. He is a former contributing editor and monthly columnist for Windows Magazine. He has worked with computers as a programmer and systems manager in a variety of capacities since the 1970s, and has a wide range of experience in the MS-DOS, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows NT, and UNIX environments.