Microsoft Outlook 2003 Bible
October 2003, 816 pages
Packed with step-by-step instructions for using e-mail, scheduling times and tasks, keeping track of people and managing items and folders.
* Readers discover out to use Outlook to its full potential and allow them to work more efficiently.
* Coverage goes beyond the basics of mastering e-mail to include using Outlook as a Personal Information Manager, integrating it with other Office applications, and discovering advanced message development.
* The companion CD-ROM includes sample code from the book and valuable third-party tools to help integrate Outlook.
If Outlook 2003 can do it, you can do it too...
Simply put, Outlook 2003 helps you work smarter. Whether you're fluent in previous versions, acquainted only with Outlook's e-mail function, or new to the whole Office suite, this complete, authoritative reference manual is all but guaranteed to make you more efficient. It's packed with timesaving tips and clear explanations that help you master the entire range of Outlook's valuable tools--to simplify e-mail communication, streamline group planning and scheduling, access and manage information, track tasks, and more.
Inside, you'll find complete coverage of Outlook 2003:
- Install and configure Outlook 2003 and learn your way around its user-friendly interface
- Use Outlook as a personal information manager and integrate it with other Office applications
- Schedule times and tasks, keep track of people, and manage items and folders
- Take advantage of Outlook's integrated e-mail, calendar, contact management, task tracking, and online synchronization features
- Develop custom forms and applications to tailor Outlook for your purposes
- Delegate tasks, use folders effectively, and use Windows SharePoint Services
- Support roaming users, manage security, develop policies for groups and systems, and manage an exchange server
- Explore advanced messaging and use the Outlook 2003 Object Model
Bonus CD-ROM and companion Web site!
- Exclusive Office 2003 Super Bible eBook, with more than 500 pages of information about how Microsoft Office components work together
- Bonus shareware, freeware, trial, demo, and evaluation programs that work with or enhance Microsoft Office
- Searchable eBook version of Microsoft Outlook 2003 Bible
- An easy-to-use interface that allows you to browse and install everything on the CD
About the Author
Rob Tidrow is a writer, Web site designer, trainer, and president of Tidrow Communications, Inc., a firm specializing in content creation and delivery. Rob has authored or co-authored over 30 books on a wide variety of computer topics, including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Internet Information Server. He is the Technology Coordinator for Union School Corporation, Modoc, IN and lives in Milton, IN with his wife Tammy and their two sons, Adam and Wesley. You can reach him on the Internet at firstname.lastname@example.org.