Microsoft© Office 2010 Inside Out
August 2010, 960 pages
Dive into the essential features in Microsoft Office Access© 2010, Excel© 2010, Outlook© 2010, PowerPoint© 2010, and Word 2010.
This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds.
* Expertly manage your inbox and business information.
* Master document-layout and formatting techniques.
* Build spreadsheets for complex calculations and data analysis.
* Design databases; build data-collection forms; manipulate data.
* Learn advanced techniques for creating charts and reports.
* Create dynamic slides and presentations; use special effects.
* Configure security and privacy settings.
* Write macros using Microsoft Visual Basic© for Applications.
* Explore powerful new collaboration features.
About the Authors
Ed Bott is an award-winning journalist and one of the most recognized voices in the computing world. He's known to millions of readers through two decades of writing for leading industry publications and more than 25 books on Microsoft© Office and Windows©.
Carl Siechert specializes in writing and producing product documentation for the personal computer industry. Carl has coauthored dozens of books, including Windows© 7 Inside Out, Microsoft © Windoes XP Networking and Security Inside Out, and several other popular titles.