Using a form for data entry
Unfortunately, the command to access the data form is not on the Ribbon, but you can do one of the following:
To use the data form, follow these steps:
1. Select data with headers of the columns in the first row of your data range:
2. Click the Form... button on your own menu or in Quick Access toolbar. Excel displays a dialog box customized to your data:
- To move between the text boxes, press Tab.
- You can't modify formulas using the data entry form - the formula result appears as text, not as an edit box:
- To add new row to your table, click New button.
- You can also use the form to edit the existing data.
Permission is granted for article quotations from OfficeToolTips, provided the direct link to the source articlehttp://www.officetooltips.com/excel 2016/tips/using a form for data entry.html