The best way to organize your workbook using hyperlinks
To do that, follow the next steps:
1. Right click on the cell where you would like to insert hyperlink and then select Hyperlink... from the popup menu:
2. On the Insert Hyperlink dialog box:
- Click on the Place in this Document button on the left.
- In the field Text to display enter the text that will be displayed in hyperlink.
- Enter the cell reference that the hyperlink points to (by default use the cell A1).
- Choose the sheet reference that the hyperlink points to.
- Click the OK button.
Permission is granted for article quotations from OfficeToolTips, provided the direct link to the source articlehttp://www.officetooltips.com/excel 2016/tips/the best way to organize your workbook using hyperlinks.html