Saving Changes to Existing Workbooks
Simply follow any of these procedures:
- On the File tab, click Save or Save.
- Click the Save button on the Quick Access Toolbar (if this button was visible).
How to add this button in the Quick Access Toolbar, see Adding commands to the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Press Ctrl+S.
- Press Shift+F12.
- Press Alt+Shift+F2.
It is important to save a workbook periodically as you work.
1. On the File tab, click Options.
2. On the Save tab, under Save Documents, click the Save AutoRecover information every check box:
In the Minutes box, use the arrows to select a time or type a time for how often Excel is to save your document.
3. Click OK to close the dialog box.
Permission is granted for article quotations from OfficeToolTips, provided the direct link to the source articlehttp://www.officetooltips.com/excel 2016/tips/saving changes to existing workbooks.html