Microsoft© Excel© 2010 Inside Out
August 2010, 1088 pages
You're beyond the basics, so dive in and really put your spreadsheet skills to work!
This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds.
* Learn expert techniques for designing powerful spreadsheets
* Apply built-in functions-or write your own-and carry out complex calculations
* Use rich charting and graphic capabilities to visualize data
* Perform sophisticated data analysis: financial, statistical, and "what-if"
* Design PivotTable reports to dynamically analyze data
* Share and collaborate with others-while managing sensitive data
* Link and embed Excel data into other documents
* Create macros with Microsoft© Visual Basic© for Applications
Sample spreadsheets from inside the book Add-ins and other resources to help you extend Microsoft Office programs Links to demos, user communities, and product support.
About the Authors
Mark Dodge has coauthored several popular books on Excel©, including Microsoft© Office Excel© 2003 Inside Out. He is a former senior technical writer for the Microsoft© Office User Assistance group.
Craig Stinson is a computer journalist and author. He has written or coauthored more than 20 books, including Microsoft© Windows© XP Inside Out, Deluxe Edition.