January 2007, 432 pages
* Learn how to use Office Excel 2007 by taking just the lessons you need or by working from cover to cover--you set the pace
* Includes coverage of all the fundamentals, including sorting and filtering information, working with workbooks and PivotTableR views, and using collaboration features
* Features easy-to-follow lessons and hands-on skill-building exercises
* Includes a companion CD with practice files and other resources read more...
January 2007, 912 pages
* This book is a single reference that's indispensable for Excel beginners, intermediate users, power users, and would-be power users everywhere
* Fully updated for the new release, this latest edition provides comprehensive, soup-to-nuts coverage, delivering over 900 pages of Excel tips, tricks, and techniques readers won't find anywhere else
* John Walkenbach, aka "Mr. Spreadsheet," is one of the liworld's leading authorities on Excel read more...
October 2003, 408 pages
Covers creating and editing worksheets, formatting cells, entering formulas, creating and editing charts, inserting graphs, designing database forms, adding database records, using seek-and-find options, printing, adding hyperlinks to worksheets, saving worksheets as Web pages, adding existing worksheet data to an existing Web page, and sending worksheets via e-mail.
* Author Greg Harvey is a bestselling technology writer, with more than 50 computer books to his credit
* Written in clear, easy-to-understand style that helps the reader comprehend and use the information.
* Includes all the new features of the latest Microsoft Office release. read more...
August 2003, 400 pages
Teach yourself how to use the data-presentation and number-crunching power in the latest version of Microsoft Excelone step at a time! Learn exactly the skills you need for Excel 2003 using easy, self-paced lessons and hands-on practice exercises. read more...
October 2003, 936 pages
Whether you're just discovering Excel or are already a power user, there's no better instructor than "Mr. Spreadsheet," John Walkenbach. From basic formulas, functions, and chart creation to data analysis, custom number formats, data validation, and Excel programming with VBA, this is the comprehensive resource for Excel 2003. No matter what your level of expertise, you'll benefit from hundreds of examples, exercises, tips, techniques, and workarounds, all served with a generous helping of the master's expert advice. read more...