Email Address Collector
- Extract email addresses from email messages, mail folders, contact folders or distribution lists of Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook Express, Thunderbird or Windows Mail;
- Collect email addresses from local files or folders, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe PDF documents or any non-binary file;
- Extensive email address extraction filtering options: filter by domain name, date/time or subject line of the email message, sender's name, mail folder, etc;
- Automatically eliminate address duplicates or robot-like email addresses (like email@example.com);
- Export the extracted email addresses as Outlook Contacts, Outlook Distribution Lists, Windows Address Book entries, Excel CSV files or to the Windows clipboard;
How to collect & export to Outlook Contacts and Windows Address Book
As it is integrated with Windows Address Book, Email Address Collector first takes a look at the email addresses you already have stored with Windows Address Book (or WAB). Then it searches the Inbox (or other folders you might specified) of your Email Software to collect not only the email addresses it finds in the expedition and destination fields (to, from, cc, bcc), but even the addresses found in the content/body of the email message. More than that, our email collector can even find email addresses found in the subject field of the email message.
If you do not want just to collect every email address from the specified location (email folder, disk directory or files), you can use the advanced email extractor filtering options of Email Address Collector. Using the email message properties, you can include or exclude addresses based on the date, time stamp, sender or subject of the email message where the address is found.
Let's give an example: if a friend of yours sends an email to you and to other 5 people, and if there are 10 email addresses in the body of the message, Email Address Collector will collect 15 email addresses (the 5 email addresses in the cc field plus the 10 email addresses in the body of the message). Moreover, the program will automatically eliminate duplicate addresses when necessary. By this way, if you use Email Address Collector, you'll know for sure how many email addresses you have inside your Inbox and, more important than that, you can select those you want to export to a CSV file list or to add to Windows Address Book (or WAB).
How to export addresses to Microsoft Excel or other applications
Email Collector can export the extracted email addresses to the popular CSV file format. This way, you can later import this file into almost any list management tool, including MS-Excel. Alternatively, you can copy the email addresses list to the Windows clipboard and then paste it anywhere you like.
How to collect email addresses from local files or folders
You can collect email addresses from DOC, PDF, XLS or other local files. Moreover, it can collect addresses from entire folders or hard disks. Using the "Other Mail Sources" tab, you can select the source from where to extract addresses.
Content dots Email Collector Diagram